Antique hand made/woven Bergama rug. Naturally dyed wool on wool foundation. circa 1910
SPECIAL 50% DISCOUNT OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please note ALL SALE ITEMS are stocked and available for purchase in shop and on our website.
- can be viewed and purchased in person at the shop or remotely online.
- are not available for pre-viewing in customers’ homes or interiors before purchase.
- cannot be reserved before, during or after this event.
- are sold on a first-come-first-served basis either in the Rug Gallery or online.
- are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable, once purchased.
- are fixed at half of the label cost price and non-negotiable for any further discounts.
- purchases end on 16th December 2017 at 5pm GMT.
Please also note all our Rug Works and Services including: C&RD, Rug Repairs, Restoration, Alterations, Cleaning, Corrective Treatments, Colour Run, Hanging Technique, Written Valuation, Master Rug Craftsman Works Review In-situ, and Anti-Slip Underlay Services will continue to be booked and undertaken at The Oriental Rug Gallery during the SALE, but are not applicable for any discount offer.